Did you know that joining or renewing New York State Horse Council (NYSHC) membership supports our mission to create a strong unified voice for all interests toward the preservation of a future for all equines in New York State? We represent all breeds and disciplines working tirelessly throughout the year to support owners, riders, drivers and the well-being of our equines.
As a member of the NYSHC you are entitled to the following benefits:
• Attendance to New York State Horse Council Meetings
• A voice in Albany and updates on legislation which effects the equine industry
• Quarterly Newsletter full of equine related information and upcoming events
• Subscription to MANE STREAM and NEW YORK HORSE magazines
• Certificate of Equisure’s Excess Personal Liability $1,000,000.00 Insurance w/specified membership
• Eligibility to participate in the NYSHC Ride and Drive program
• Eligibility for $1,000.00 NYSHC Youth Member Scholarship towards attending a collegiate horse related program or a professional certification program
• Discounts at NYSHC sponsored clinics and events
• Discounts at Nationwide businesses and services
• NYSHC Membership Card
2018 NYSHC Memberships are now being processed. Please allow 4-6 weeks delivery for your Membership Confirmation(s) via postal mail. Delivery will be based on the month submitted i.e. (Sept 13th* thru Dec. 31st) (Jan 1st-31st) (Feb 1st-28th) and so on.
Orange County Horse Council of NY, Inc.
Devoted to Horsemen and Horsewomen of Diverse Interests
Print the Membership Form, complete all fields & print clearly, make a copy for your records.
Make check payable to: New York State Horse Council
NYSHC Membership Chair
3555 Stetson Road
Bloomfield, NY 14469.
Please be sure to check the Orange County Horse Council Chapter.
If you would prefer online membership renewal or payment please click here