Did you know that joining or renewing New York State Horse Council (NYSHC) membership supports our mission to create a strong unified voice for all interests toward the preservation of a future for all equines in New York State? We represent all breeds and disciplines working tirelessly throughout the year to support owners, riders, drivers and the well-being of our equines.
As a member of the NYSHC you are entitled to the following benefits:
• Attendance to New York State Horse Council Meetings
• A voice in Albany and updates on legislation which effects the equine industry
• Quarterly Newsletter full of equine related information and upcoming events
• Subscription to MANE STREAM and NEW YORK HORSE magazines
• Certificate of Equisure’s Excess Personal Liability $1,000,000.00 Insurance w/specified membership
• Eligibility to participate in the NYSHC Ride and Drive program
• Eligibility for $1,000.00 NYSHC Youth Member Scholarship towards attending a collegiate horse related program or a professional certification program
• Discounts at NYSHC sponsored clinics and events
• Discounts at Nationwide businesses and services
• NYSHC Membership Card
2019 NYSHC Memberships are now being processed. Please allow 4-6 weeks delivery for your Membership Confirmation(s) via postal mail. Delivery will be based on the month submitted i.e. (Sept 13th* thru Dec. 31st) (Jan 1st-31st) (Feb 1st-28th) and so on.
Orange County Horse Council of NY, Inc.
Devoted to Horsemen and Horsewomen of Diverse Interests